Like the way to clean ceramics, natural granite also needs to be routinely mated. You need to know how to mop the granite floor properly so as not to erode the polish or leave spots due to liquid seeping into the pores of the granite http://ultrabritecarpettilecleaning.com. To get maximum care of your granite tiles, use our tile cleaning north shore services which have long experience in this field. Here’s how to clean granite:
– Do regular mopping, every day or every other day, so that dust and dirt do not have time to accumulate on the floor.
– Use the recommended cleaning fluid for granite floors. – If you use another floor cleaning fluid, try first on a small, hidden area to ensure the reaction.
– Wet the mop enough to avoid leaving a puddle on the floor.
– Immediately change the water to mop when the water is cloudy.
– If the floor is already dull, consider refining to restore the floor’s gloss. We recommend using professional polishing services for the best results.
Not only how to mop the granite floor, but the mop also needs to be chosen carefully. You can use any type of mop, both manual and automatic. However, you should consider the following factors:
– Choose a mop with a soft cloth – there are also microfiber cloths for you to choose from on the market.
– Choose a mop with a cloth that is easily cleaned or replaced if the cloth is damaged or stubborn with dirt.
– Make sure that only the part of the map attached to the floor surface is attached to the mop, not the mop clamp
How to clean a black granite floor is more or less the same as the above method but requires greater caution because scratches can be more clearly seen on a black granite floor.
Given the investment in granite floors that are not small, you should not ignore the maintenance. If necessary, always provide maintenance support such as cleaning fluid to be ready for use at any time. Prevent scratches by placing rubber shoes or a base for tapered furniture legs. Prevention and treatment make your investment worth it.
Ultra Brite Carpet & Tile Cleaning North Shore
79-83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
(02) 8015 5143