Air compressor is one of the most important devices to exist in a repair shop or garage. It’s necessary to refill the tires with air pressure using the compressor, and there are some other common uses that people already know as well. However, because it’s being used frequently, the owners of air compressors most know how to maintain them well. This is necessary so their air compressors can last for a long time. If you have an air compressor, you need to learn some tips in this article. If you want to buy a new one, you can visit https://garagemasterblog.com/best-air-compressors-for-home-garage/ to find some of the best air compressors for the garage.
The air compressor has a special function for home and industry. For some types of businesses, having an air compressor can make the job more efficient. Here are 5 ways on how you can properly and properly care for your air compressor.
1. Before starting the air compressor, make periodic checks of the belt, bolts, nuts, and other components attached to the tool. Do not turn on the air compressor if the belt looks looser than usual. Tighten the bolts and nuts if anything is loose.
2. Check the tool for dirt sticking, especially on the belt, do not let trash disturb when the moving components on the air compressor.
3. We recommend that the air compressor be placed in a flat area, away from the reach of many people and of course, clean from dust.
4. When using an air compressor, always check the state of the pressure gauge to determine the air pressure contained in the air compressor.
5. After using the air compressor, it is better if the remaining air contained in the compressor tube is removed until it runs out. This is done as a precaution so that the air does not condense and become water. Water can corrode metal and over time it will damage the air compressor itself.